Rice Milling Machine Noises and SolutionsDate:2016-08-17 16:13:43 Writer:
To learn about RICE MILLING MACHINE NOISES, we can learn something about rice milling machine first.
The whole rice milling machine processing system includes:
1. Pre-cleaning: removing all impurities and unfilled grains from the paddy
2. De-stoning: separating small stones from the paddy
3. Husking: removing the husk from the paddy
4. Husk aspiration: separating the husk from the brown rice/unhusked paddy
5. Paddy separation: separating the unhusked paddy from the brown rice
6. Whitening: removing all or part of the bran layer and germ from the brown rice
7. Polishing: improving the appearance of milled rice by removing remaining bran particles and by polishing the exterior of the milled kernel
8. Sifting: separating small impurities or chips from the milled rice
9. Length grading: separating small and large brokens from the head rice
10. Blending: mix head rice with predetermined amount of brokens, as required by the customer
11. Weighing and bagging: preparing milled rice for transport to the customer
It is normal to have rice milling machine noises in operation. But it is abnormal when you hear the harsh noises from the machine sometimes, or we say rice milling machine abnormal noises. The operator should check the rice milling machine noises regularly. From the long term experience conclusion, rice milling machine abnormal noises have the following features and causes.
1. If there has uneven clash sound, this belongs to rice milling machine noises. It may be due to the crash between the impeller and the fan housing.
2. If the clearance between the stator and the rotor is not even, and the high and low sound interval keeps invariant, then this is caused by decentraction between the stator and the rotor due to bearing wear.
3. The noise from rice milling machine rotor friction belongs to the limiting condition of stator scrapping rotor. And this is also the rice milling machine noises.
4. Iron core is loose. Due to vibration in motor running, it makes the iron core fixed bolt loosen and causes iron core silicon steel sheet loose and originates noises.
5. Some noises are due to part of slot wedge popping, vibration, or the improper length of the fixed bolt of the bearing cap. Under this circumstance, we should check whether each part of the rice milling machine is loose. This is quite an effective method for solving rice milling machine noises.